Upmarket plastic Membership / Access Cards. Design & Printing available.
If a minimum amount of cards is required for your choice combination, we will quote you to the closest number of cards according to your quote request.
WHY PLASTIC MEMBERSHIP OR ACCESS CARDS?
Do you really want a digital membership card which can get lost or gets cluttered away? Perhaps a paper based membership card which helps with a cost saving, but you may want to think about the bad impression you leave with your members, not mentioning the representation of your organization’s brand?
In the long run, a plastic PVC membership card is the best way to provide your members with a high quality product that properly represents your brand. Plus, it will help you retain members when it is time for renewal. If your association is not currently providing members with a physical card, let’s help you to do so:
Membership cards are printed single or dual sided on a RAW sheet of Core. The transparent overlay film is then placed over the raw material to protect your high quality print – almost like a sandwich effect. Once laminated the card will be silky smooth, tear and water resistant and will prevent chipping and cracking along the edge of the cards. Additional features available on Membership cards, like Security Hologram or Lamination.
- Hot foiling - Add some bling to your card, with a range of foil colors
- UV Print - Unique florescent ink, which is only visible under UV lights
- Magnetic Stripe & Encoding - Available in HiCo or LoCo and has up to three tracks to encode your data
- Signature Panel - Offering standard and custom signature panels. Normal white or patterned strips
- Barcode / QR Code - Different combinations of bars and spaces are used to encode characters into bar codes. For QR code’s this type of barcode can be decoded using a smartphone with a QR code reader
- Security Hologram - Holographic film fused over your card with a 3 dimensional image, for high security applications
- Numbering & Embossing - Think of the raised numbers and letters on your credit card (We only do embossing on letters and numbers). Guidelines document can be requested.
- Variable Data & Personalisation - Individually personalisation on cards, either text, numbers or photos
- Technology Cards - Contactless / Contact Chip / Mifare and Combination Card
- Special Die Cut Shapes - Shape cutouts that makes your cards look more unique and interesting
- Hole Punching - Slot Punch With Lapel Clip Or Lanyard
- Card Pouches / Holders - Making a card look even more special and professional when given to a client.
- Guilloche - A design element built using a combination of thin, fine lines which are superimposed in such a ways that the final result is visually pleasing and informative. Mechanical copies lose the fine-line structure of the original, helping with anti-counterfeiting. It can be found a lot on money bills.
- Micro Text Print - Text that is so small it is invisible to the naked eye. Microprint Text is frequently hidden in an inconspicuous, unnoticeable area on the card.
POPULAR CHOICES FOR ACCESS CARDS
A membership card, especially a photo ID card, can serve as a form of identification, and be used to access buildings, events, etc. Membership cards or ID cards can be used in ANY company / sector of your business.
- Photo Personalization
- Authorized Signature
- Security Overlay
- Single or Dual Sided Print
For some members, carrying a membership card is a status symbol and a way for them to show their pride of belonging to a specific group. A paper card doesn’t carry the same “prestige” as a plastic card, especially if it is tattered or torn
- Metallic Base Cards With Colour Print Single Or Dual Sided
- Personalised Member Number
- Matt Finish Or Gloss Finish
Membership or Access cards are a physical reminder to members that they are a part of something big – your organization or an EVENT! Different member or access cards can be used to easily identify each membership level.
- Different Designs Can Make Each Level Stand Out
- Colour Single Sided Print
- Slot Punch With Lapel Clip Or Lanyard
- Card Pouches Or Holders
IF YOU PROVIDE YOUR OWN ARTWORK, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES
- Correct card size: 85.6mm x 54mm excl bleed
- 1.5 mm bleed all around
- 3 mm safe zone (no text near the edges)
- Fonts embedded /outlined /converted to curves
- CMYK colours and not RGB (RGB will result in colour differences)
- Good quality images and graphics (anything above 300dpi is great, Vectors even better)
Hole Punching: There are two styles of punches available in three locations of the card. Please allow space in your layout for the punch or crucial information will be lost from your card. The punches can be placed in the centre of the long or short side, placed 5mm from the edge of the card, or in the corner 5mm from the long edge and 7mm from the short edge of the card.
Magnetic Stripe: Please allow for placement of the magnetic stripe 5mm from the top of the card. The stripe is 12.5mm tall. You do not need to add a black box to your artwork, but should allow for it’s placement. Signature panels: Standard panels can be placed 3mm or lower from the magnetic stripe. There are three sizes in our Standard Range, with custom panels also available. • Large panel is 84 x 10mm, • Full length panel is 75mm x 7mm, • Short length is 48mm x 7mm.
Embossing: Embossed (or raised) letters are available in a size 12 or 16 point, with a maximum of 25 characters per line (including spaces). There are 3 different foil colours for embossing, Black, Silver and Gold. We recommend no more than 3 lines of embossing to reduce warping. Alphanumeric characters are ideal. A select number of characters are available including . (full stop) & (ampersands) , (comma) /(forward slash) ‘(apostrophe) - (hyphen)