Upmarket plastic business cards. Design & Printing available.
If a minimum amount of cards is required for your choice combination, we will quote you to the closest number of cards according to your quote request.
WHY PLASTIC BUSINESS CARDS?
They say first impressions last, so don’t let your potential future customers down by providing a limp paper based card. Open your wallet, what do you see (we know it’s depressing) – shinny, colourful, durable plastic cards or worn and tattered paper cards?
Business cards will help you with brand awareness, potential referrals and show that you are investing in your future clients, because long after your competitors cards have begun to look scruffy and illegible your plastic business cards will still look bright and engaging.
Business cards are printed single or dual sided on a RAW sheet of Core. The transparent overlay film is then placed over the raw material to protect your high quality print – almost like a sandwich effect. Once laminated the card will be silky smooth, tear and water resistant and will prevent chipping and cracking along the edge of the cards.
- Hot foiling - Add some bling to your card, with a range of foil colors
- UV Print - Unique florescent ink, which is only visible under UV lights
- Barcode / QR Code - Different combinations of bars and spaces are used to encode characters into bar codes. For QR code’s this type of barcode can be decoded using a smartphone with a QR code reader
- Numbering & Embossing - Think of the raised numbers and letters on your credit card (We only do embossing on letters and numbers). Guidelines document can be requested.
- Variable Data & Personalisation - Individually personalisation on cards, either text, numbers or photos
- Special Die Cut Shapes - Shape cutouts that makes your cards look more unique and interesting
POPULAR CHOICES FOR BUSINESS CARDS
Stand out by creating a transparent business card that will give you the WOW factor showcasing high quality and elegance or go for a more modern creative style with a frosted / matte finish.
- Spot UV
- Metallic Print
- Special Die Cut Shapes
- Single or Dual Sided Print
Custom Printed Cards
Why not put aside the generic business cards for ones that are personally tailored to fit with each employees specific job function. We are able to produce various designs in one go!
- Matt / Gloss Finish
- Metallic Print / Foiling
- Thin Card (½ credit card thickness)
Spot UV / Raised Glossy Print
Spot UV is a high gloss finish that is only applied to chosen areas of the card. This has the affect of drawing attention and is a great way to define text or accentuate a pattern.
- Preferably matt finish
- Logo / Patterns
- Black base + Black Spot UV
- Transparent with Spot UV
IF YOU PROVIDE YOUR OWN ARTWORK, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES
- Correct card size: 85.6mm x 54mm excl bleed
- 1.5 mm bleed all around
- 3 mm safe zone (no text near the edges)
- Fonts embedded /outlined /converted to curves
- CMYK colours and not RGB (RGB will result in colour differences)
- Good quality images and graphics (anything above 300dpi is great, Vectors even better)
Hole Punching: There are two styles of punches available in three locations of the card. Please allow space in your layout for the punch or crucial information will be lost from your card. The punches can be placed in the centre of the long or short side, placed 5mm from the edge of the card, or in the corner 5mm from the long edge and 7mm from the short edge of the card.
Magnetic Stripe: Please allow for placement of the magnetic stripe 5mm from the top of the card. The stripe is 12.5mm tall. You do not need to add a black box to your artwork, but should allow for it’s placement. Signature panels: Standard panels can be placed 3mm or lower from the magnetic stripe. There are three sizes in our Standard Range, with custom panels also available. • Large panel is 84 x 10mm, • Full length panel is 75mm x 7mm, • Short length is 48mm x 7mm.
Embossing: Embossed (or raised) letters are available in a size 12 or 16 point, with a maximum of 25 characters per line (including spaces). There are 3 different foil colours for embossing, Black, Silver and Gold. We recommend no more than 3 lines of embossing to reduce warping. Alphanumeric characters are ideal. A select number of characters are available including . (full stop) & (ampersands) , (comma) /(forward slash) ‘(apostrophe) - (hyphen)